2.2
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

tl;dr

placed an order on dec. 16 waited for it just to be cancelled last jan. 9, placed a new order on a different seller, XIMEX was the courier to pick it up again...sad lyfe.

last dec. 16 2018 I placed an order for a treadmill with Order#215800278910075, the package was expected to arrive on dec. 18 to jan. 1, by december 22 the package was already in the hands of the logistics facility sadly it was ximex that picked up my package. jan 1 came and the treadmill still hadn't arrived so i decided to contact customer support in which they said that the delivery was delayed and that it would be delivered between jan 2 - jan 7 and that it was now in the hands of LBC, I asked costumer support if they were sure of these date to which they replied "Yes, I am very sure on the delivery date", so I was reassured that I would still get my package even though it's already LATE.

But then by jan 7 the package still didn't arrive and I recieved a text from LBC that the delivery would take up to 3 days so being the idiot that I am i still waited for the delivery only to find out that it was cancelled. A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME. What *** me off is that lazada doesn't do anything to solve this problem, they dont contact the logistics facility and all they could do was send me an automated email saying they are sorry, LAZADA DOESN'T TAKE ANY ACTION by this email it seems that they just don't care about costumer satisfaction and they refuse to make a move even though a lot of people already complains about this logistics facility.

So sinubukan ko uli umorder sa ibang seller naman pero ngayon nakita ko ung XIMEX nanaman pala pumickup masaklap pa dyan jan. 17 pa daw nasa XIMEX na, jan 21 na ngayon tapos ung expected deliver hanggang jan. 22 lang, ayaw pa macancel kasi nasa logistics facility na! LAZADA GALAW GALAW NAMAN DAMI NANG NAG REREKLAMO O

gusto ko sana sa lazada kasi madaming pagpipiliian tsaka parang tao talaga ung nag rereview sa product pero mukang mapapalipat na ko sa shopee

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we are currently working to widen these delivery options that we have to further serve you in the future.