Butuan City, Caraga

the digicam i bought is not working well, a white background always comes up in the screen when i am to shoot something and the pictures are really dark and blurry even if i already have it adjusted it have caused me countless times of dismay because in my kind of work photo documentation is a necessity for the proof of my work. may i have it changed for another brand and i am willing to pay for the extra. please because i need a camera so badly in my work for proof of performance, could the company reply to my request?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad quality digicam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of digital camera and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Lazada Philippines needs to "change the product" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned digital camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada staff. Can you provide the order number for our reference? Thank you.