Butuan City, Caraga
100% full Not resolved

the digicam i bought is not working well, a white background always comes up in the screen when i am to shoot something and the pictures are really dark and blurry even if i already have it adjusted it have caused me countless times of dismay because in my kind of work photo documentation is a necessity for the proof of my work. may i have it changed for another brand and i am willing to pay for the extra. please because i need a camera so badly in my work for proof of performance, could the company reply to my request?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad quality digicam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of digital camera and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Lazada Philippines needs to "change the product" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned digital camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, this is one of Lazada staff. Can you provide the order number for our reference? Thank you.

Lazada Philippines - I have no remmitance number for the refund Lazada Philippines "400 pesos din yun! Estudyante lang po ako, at 1st time ko pang umorder sa inyo at wrong item pa ang binigay niyo at kulang pa ang item na dineliver..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Element of Deceit? Lazada Philippines "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Cancelled Order, Money Floating Lazada Philippines "I ordered several products on Lazada last July 24, 2017 amounting to 1878 php then after the order was confirmed I waited for a week to receive my order but..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more