Update by user Oct 03, 2018
Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2018
so i ordered something from Lazada and got the wrong item. i followed their return instructions, but then... everything is left hanging.
After all that effort to follow their instructions for returning, all i got was "please wait for 24-48 hours for an update." as seen in the picture below, i started my return on Sept. 5 and it's already Sept. 13 as I am writing this. When i last chatted with their customer care, they told me the dreaded "please wait for 24-48 hours for an update." this conversation was done on Sept. 7.
throughout the 5 days i've been waiting for a single update, there was not even one update as to what the *** is going on such as:
1. has the item been picked up by the courier
2. is it in the warehouse
3. where's the update that was promised
and through that 5 days in between i asked and asked a simple question of "how long will this process take?" to which they never gave a clear answer and just keep repeating the same line of "we'll coordinate with our Returns Team blah blah blah"
so this i say to Lazada Philippines:
1. don't give false promises because the promise of an update never came at the time you say it will come. 24-48 hours is 2 days not a week, month or year.
2. give a damn clear answer as to what's happening or in this case, have your "Returns Team" do their job right and respond promptly. if the item hasn't been picked up from your drop off centers, have the balls to tell it to us because we get anxious when we get no clear answers from simple questions.
3. make a better system because your current system is very lousy/delayed. the wrong item came in on Sept. 3 and i even had to call your customer care to update my order status as delivered, it only got updated on Sept. 5
4. if there's a way to make it more efficient then do it because this really puts up a bad image for your company.
let me compare you against your competitor "Shopee" because i also had a wrong item from them just 3-4 days after yours came to my house.
1. with Shopee, my order status got updated very quickly without me having to call them
2. with Shopee, their guarantee of 3 days for the seller to respond to my return was followed and my return got approved the day they promised it.
3. i got my refund as soon as my return was approved. this happened on Sept. 11
bottomline, if they can do it efficiently then why can't you do such a simple thing? why does your service have to be so bad.
if you really care, do something about it literally and stop writing all this repetitive crap replies you are sending to us because it's not helping at all. The best way to protect your image is to act on it. we don't need your words, we need your action!!! ACT ON IT
Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Not as described.
Monetary Loss: $4795.
Preferred solution: Full refund.
I liked: Delivery time.
I didn't like: Returns process.